February 24, 2016 at 11:47 AM
This car, whether you like it or not, regroups the UK's favourite car elements.
You may not like its design but this car has been designed using the favourite features mentioned in a survey commissioned by insurance giant Privilege.
Based on 2,004 adults, this survey created by Professor Peter Hancock of the University of Stirling, led to the following answers:
- Best front-end styling Aston Martin DB9
- Best side profile Lamborghini Gallardo
- Best rear end Triumph Spitfire
- Best headlamps Mini Cooper
- Best rear lights Audi A1
- Best doors Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Best wheels Range Rover Evoque
- Best mirrors Citroen C4 Picasso